Submission of your proposal through the MW2016 website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions for participating in Museums and the Web 2016 if your proposal is accepted by the Program Committee.
- At least one author of the proposal must have paid to attend the conference by December 31st. If no authors of the proposal have registered for the conference by this date, the proposed presentation will be removed from the conference program. Early registration opens December 1st.
- If you have proposed a formal Paper or a How-to Session, a written paper must be submitted by January 31st through the appropriate form and according to the Guidelines for Authors on the MW2016 website. Authors who fail to submit the required papers by the January 31st deadline will be removed from the conference program.
- If your written paper is submitted by the January 31st deadline, you and/or your co-author(s) registered and paid for the full conference will receive an honorarium in the form of a US$150 credit against each of hotel your bill(s) at the Museums and the Web 2016 Conference hotel. The honorarium will not be offered in any other form and is, therefore, forfeited if you do not stay in the Conference Hotel. Any extension of the January 31st paper submission deadline forfeits the honorarium. Any unused portion of the credit is forfeited.
- If you present a half day workshop and your workshop makes quorum, you and your co-presenters(s) registered and paid for the full conference, will receive an honorarium in the form of a single US$750 credit divided amongst your hotel bill(s) at the Museums and the Web 2016 Conference hotel. The honorarium will not be offered in any other form and is, therefore, forfeited if you do not stay in the Conference Hotel, do not/cannot present or for some other reason have no hotel bill to apply the credit to. Any unused portion of the credit is forfeited.
- By submitting your written paper, you certify that:
- This paper was prepared originally for the Museums and the Web 2016 Conference.
- That you and any co-authors have the requisite rights and permissions to grant Museums and the Web LLC. the right of first publication of this paper, in print or electronic form.
- You also warrant that you have specifically obtained any and all required permissions for the reproduction of any included illustrations, tables or extended quotations from their copyright holders.
- Furthermore, you assign to Museums and the Web LLC. a non-exclusive license to publish your paper on the World Wide Web, Ebook and/or CD-ROM, and/or in paper format as part of the Proceedings and/or Selected Papers of the Museums and the Web 2016 Conference.
- This paper may subsequently be issued in other paper or electronic forms as determined by Museums and the Web LLC., and Museums and the Web may grant permission for others to use or re-publish this paper in its original form.
- However, you (including any co-authors) retain copyright in this work.
- Additionally, you and any co-authors will credit Museums and the Web 2016 and Museums and the Web as the original publisher, and include a full citation to the original publication and link to the text on museumsandtheweb.com in any future publication or distribution.
You did not receive confirmation email for submitting the proposal? Please go to here to review your proposal status.